Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 700921
Schlossberg Switzerland - Bedding DUKE
The ergonomically shaped pillow with a cotton cover ensures crucial neck support. Filled with high-quality, fluffy down (90% new, pure, white duck down and 10% feathers). The built-in neck support made of 100% viscose foam can be removed if desired. Especially suitable for side sleepers. Swiss Made.
This item cannot be exchanged.
90% Entendaunen, 10% Federchen l 100% Viscoschaum
90% new, pure goose down, white, 10% feathers. Integrated neck support made of 100% viscose foam, removable.
The Swiss Made label guarantees that duvet and pillows are manufactured with lots of love and care in Switzerland.
The label ensures the highest quality standards, premium filling material, and regular quality controls.
The quality of a duvet is determined both by the percentage of down that it contains and the size and filling capacity of the down. Fluffy down is more insulating, has a higher filling capacity, and ventilates better than down with fewer fluffy fibers. As a result, it is more expensive, offers better sleep comfort, and has a longer lifespan. Feathers, due to their great support and elasticity, are used for pillows. In order to experience good, healthy sleep, it is important to lay the head on something that is not just soft, but also offers optimal support and thereby reduces strain on the neck.
- Gently shake out bedding each day and air out the room so that moisture absorbed during sleep can be released.
- Air out the bedding in fresh air only during dry weather and place in the shade. Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Do not vacuum or beat with a carpet beater.
- Change your bed linens regularly and occasionally change the top and toe orientation when putting on clean bed linen.
- Launder washable bedding according to the temperature stated on the care label.
- Use a pH-neutral, liquid detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Repeat the spin cycle in order to reduce the water stored in the down and feathers.
- Tumble dry at 100°C – shake out the bedding every 30 minutes to reduce drying time.
- Wash bedding at least once per year according to the care labels.
- Get non-washable duvets professionally cleaned every three years for hygiene reasons.
- Replace duvets after 6-8 years and pillows after 2-3 years.
- Recommendation for cleaning: Schlossberg detergent with natural ingredients, biodegradable, unscented, skin-friendly, no bleach or optical brighteners, suitable for allergy sufferers.
Pillows featuring an individually adjustable level of support and height with the insertion or removal of the filling. Suitable for those who sleep on their front, back and side.