- Order number: 700967-0000020001
Schlossberg Switzerland - Bedding DUCHESSE
This quilted duvet is filled with 100% new, pure, white goose down in especially fluffy (large flake) European premium quality. The quilting technique of the duvet prevents the down filling from slipping. This keeps it evenly distributed. The duvet stands out because of its breathable, hydrophilic cotton batiste cover and is especially suitable for allergy sufferers due to its NOMITE® natural mite barrier. Swiss Made.
Recommendation: Particularly suitable for low to medium warmth needs.
This item cannot be exchanged.
100% goose down
100% pure goose down, white. Especially fluffy, European premium quality. Swiss-quality VSB standard.
|135 x 200
|155 x 220
100% cotton, finest Swiss batiste, hydrophilic and breathable.The especially high-quality batiste was chosen in line with the latest findings in sleep research.
NOMITE® natural mite barrier. The NOMITE label indicates that the product is suitable for those with dust allergies. The down-proof fabric is so finely woven that it acts as a barrier and prevents dust mites from permeating the bedding.
The special fabric with a hydrophilic finish ensures that you remain consistently warm. The hydrophilic fabric does so by absorbing moisture better, releasing it more quickly, and thus improving your sleep environment.
The Swiss Made label guarantees that duvets and pillows are manufactured with lots of love and care in Switzerland. The label ensures the highest quality standards, premium filling material, and regular quality controls.
Fluffy down/ feathers:
The quality of a duvet is determined both by the percentage of down that it contains and the size and filling capacity of the down. Fluffy down is more insulating, has a higher filling capacity, and ventilates better than down with fewer fluffy fibers. As a result, it is more expensive, offers better sleep comfort, and has a longer lifespan. Feathers, due to their great support and elasticity, are used for pillows. In order to experience good, healthy sleep, it is important that the head is not only laid on something soft, but also something that offers optimal support and thereby reduces strain on the neck.
- Gently shake out bedding each day and air out the room so that moisture absorbed during sleep can be released.
- Air out the bedding in fresh air only during dry weather and place in the shade. Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Do not vacuum or beat with a carpet beater.
- Change your bed linens regularly and occasionally change the top and toe orientation when putting on clean bed linen.
- Launder washable bedding according to the temperature stated on the care label.
- Use a pH-neutral, liquid detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Repeat the spin cycle in order to reduce the water stored in the down and feathers.
- Tumble dry at 100°C – shake out the bedding every 30 minutes to reduce drying time.
- Wash bedding at least once per year according to the care labels.
- Get non-washable duvets professionally cleaned every three years for hygiene reasons.
- Replace duvets after 6-8 years and pillows after 2-3 years.
- Recommendation for cleaning: Schlossberg detergent with natural ingredients, biodegradable, unscented, skin-friendly, no bleach or optical brighteners, suitable for allergy sufferers
Heat retention levels
Superlight = Duvet with very low heat retentive properties. Suitable as an airy, lightweight summer duvet, a duvet for heated water beds and for people who require very little heat retention from their duvet.
Light = Duvet with low heat retentive properties. Suitable as a lightweight, year-round duvet or for periods between seasons, as well as for people who require low heat retention from their duvet.
Medium = Duvet with average heat retentive properties. Suitable as a year-round duvet and for people who require average heat retention from their duvets.
Cosy = Duvet with high heat retentive properties. Suitable as a warm, cosy year-round duvet, as a duvet for the colder seasons and for people who require high heat retention from their duvets.
Medium & Cosy = Baffle box duvet:
The baffle box duvets have been split up into separate, air-permeable chambers by means of 1.5 cm-thick sewn-in fabric strips. Air is able to circulate easily as a result of the loosely woven fabric strips, thereby preventing cold zones from forming. Particularly suitable for a good night’s rest catering to normal to warmer temperature requirements.
Superlight & Light = Box-stitching duvet:
The quilting technique featured in the box-stitched duvets ensures thatthe filling does not gather, but rather stays equally distributed in the individual chambers. Particularly suitable when conditions require low to medium warmth from the duvet.