- Order number: 103053-0000000001
Schlossberg Switzerland - Bed LUCA Duvet
Our LUCA duvet is made of 90% new, pure, white, European goose down and 10% feathers. The fluffy goose down used in this duvet guarantees a high degree of comfort, whilst ensuring that moisture is wicked away yet keeping in the warmth. The quilting technique gives the duvet a special puffiness, while the hydrophilic cotton batiste cover is extremely breathable. Recommended for children of three years and above. Swiss Made.
90% goose down, 10% feathers
90% new, pure European goose down, white. 10% feathers. Swiss-quality VSB standard.
Filling weight: 240g
100% cotton, finest Swiss batiste, hydrophilic and breathable.
The especially top-quality batiste was chosen in line with the latest findings pertaining to sleep research. The weave and coating ensure particularly fast moisture-wicking capabilities and excellent air circulation. The luxurious feel guarantees an incomparably restful night’s sleep.
Allergy sufferers: NOMITE® natural mite barrier
The NOMITE label indicates that the product is suitable for those with dust allergies. The down-proof fabric is so finely woven that it acts as a barrier and prevents dust mites from permeating the bedding.
The Swiss Made label guarantees that duvets and pillows are manufactured with lots of love and care in Switzerland. The label ensures the highest quality standards, premium filling material, and regular quality controls.
Fluffy down/ feathers
The quality of a duvet is determined both by the percentage of down that it contains and the size and filling capacity of the down. Fluffy down is more insulating, has a higher filling capacity, and ventilates better than down with fewer fluffy fibers. As a result, it is more expensive, offers better sleep comfort, and has a longer lifespan. Feathers, due to their great support and elasticity, are used for pillows. In order to experience good, healthy sleep, it is important to lay the head on something that is not just soft, but also offers optimal support and thereby reduces strain on the neck .
- Gently shake out bedding each day and air out the room so that moisture absorbed during sleep can be released.
- Air out the bedding in fresh air only during dry weather and place in the shade. Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Do not vacuum or beat with a carpet beater.
- Change your bed linens regularly and occasionally change the top and toe orientation when putting on clean bed linen.
- Launder washable bedding according to the temperature stated on the care label.
- Use a pH-neutral, liquid detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Repeat the spin cycle in order to reduce the water stored in the down and feathers.
- Tumble dry at 100°C – shake out the bedding every 30 minutes to reduce drying time.
- Wash bedding at least once per year according to the care labels.
- Get non-washable duvets professionally cleaned every three years for hygiene reasons.
- Replace duvets after 6-8 years and pillows after 2-3 years.
- Recommendation for cleaning: Schlossberg detergent with natural ingredients, biodegradable, unscented, skin-friendly, no bleach or optical brighteners, suitable for allergy sufferers.